Re: [tlug] [OT] What's up with online Japanese<->Japanese dictionaries?

 On 6/15/2010 3:39 PM, Martin Killmann wrote:
I wonder why there is a design preference for overload and clutter in
Japanese websites and I don't think there is a trivial answer.

This was a discussion at Barcamp Tokyo 2009. A Japanese in the group suggested that Japanese are more comfortable with cluttered websites because they regularly parse content without spaces. PerhapsIfWeUseCamelCaseFromNowOnItMightBeEasierToBrowseRakuten.

Kyle