Re: [tlug] OT: A Good Read

Martin Killmann wrote:
After reading the article, I think you can take the point he makes
beyond the difference of "working with your hands" and "sitting at a
desk".

I've just started a hobby of designing and building guitar stomp boxes. At the moment I have 3 different designs breadboarded and waiting for a couple of parts to turn up before I can fabricate them. After 30 years of software engineering I'm actually building something physical which will be working piece of art.

Brett