Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone

Edward Middleton writes:

 > If mobile devices replace desktops for most applications, and the
 > iPhone's becomes the dominant mobile device, Apple will become the
 > arbiters of what software people can use.

So buy an Android today, and suffer.  The iPhone users will thank you.

Still-planning-to-'upgrade'-to-a-large-key-grannyphone-ly y'rs,

P.S.  Seriously, if Stallman died today and the FSF launched a hostile
takeover of the OSI tomorrow, nobody would notice.  We've won.  At
least until Jobs changes his name to Wi Foo Kyoo, and recruits Bill
Gates as Generalissimo of the People's Army of China. :-)