Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone

On dimanche 03 mai 09, at 13:20, Shawn Brown wrote:

my archaic MP3 player and
phone with an all in one device, like an iPhone. But not an iPhone.

When the iPhone came out, I didn't get it because I think Apple is evil

Ok, if you wait for android, I will too.  Otherwise we will both end
up on an iPhone with evil Apple.

I've not been to church for almost 3 decades now, but if I were _really_ worried, I'd get an iPhone, unlock it and go to confess...

Jean-Christophe Helary