Re: [tlug] Embedded linux dev wanting to find work in Tokyo.. Seeking advice.

Hi,
I'm not sure if following information help you...

My previous company is a domestic software company, which has around
1000 employees.  We used
- Own home page
- Recruit Agent (agency)
- Intelligence (agency)
- Rikunabi Next (job posting)
However that company required Japanese skill because most of employee
couldn't speak English.

I heard my friend working in an international company uses follows for
engineering role.
- Daijob (job posting)
- International agencies (e.g. Michael Page etc)

My current company is an international company but we don't use
agency/ job positing for engineering role much.

I hope this helps you.

---
Jun Inada
Google Engineering Recruiter