Re: [tlug] Embedded linux dev wanting to find work in Tokyo.. Seeking advice.

Jon Povey wrote:
I know a few people out there but nobody in the computing world, so if anyone has any advice on finding work or visas, links to useful information, or stories of their own emigration I'd be really grateful to hear them.

One method no-one has mentioned so fare is to do post graduate studies in a Japanese university. If you can get a scholarship this approach has the advantage of giving you time to find your feet, potent to learn some Japanese and the possibility to use university connections to get a Job.

Edward