Re: [tlug] Who is www-data, and why do they want my CPU? [SOLVED]

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 07:02:05AM +0900, Josh wrote:
> On 21/03/2008, Dave Brown <dagbrown@example.com> wrote:
>
> >  It comes in handy when what you want is The Real Root, and not just
> >  a sort of root-alike colored by your own personal dotfiles.
>
> That is quality, and should be rapidly subsumed into someone's .sig! :)
>
> Actually...
>
> http://tlug.jp/wiki/TLUG.sig

Hrrm, there's a few I've saved.
One of Stephen's.

Remember, GNU's Not Unix!  Just look at our code, Dennis, Brian, and
Rob would never write anything like this!

------------------------------
One of Dave's used when people tell me look at the docs and I find the
docs beyond me.

With cryptic tutorials on the net with phrases like "enable SMTP AUTH
for
Postfix", as if that is supposed to be a self standing instruction....

------------------------
(It wasn't a sig, but it was a very well phrased point--I'm running into
that with cacti lately, but that's another rant...

Mine that you liked.

I feel towards Fedora like an unloved family member--I don't like it,
but I feel obliged to defend it.

Etc.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Mayor Wilkins: I have two words that are going to make all your
troubles go away. 'Miniature Golf.'