Re: [tlug] Stand Up for OpenOffice!!

This is what I got for various states in Europe:
http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/jsps/index.jsp? lg=en&fuseAction=searchResults&searchIn=2&searchType=0&restrictIn=0&maxD ocs=20&sortBy1=date_descending&sortBy2=title_ascending&sortBy3=&queryTex t=openoffice

I know a part of the army has already moved to OOo, some data here:
http://cytrap.eu/blog/?p=114

That's all I could find rapidly.

On 29 janv. 07, at 17:13, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

Jean-Christophe Helary writes:

A great number of French administrations have already moved to OOo.
There must be about half a million machines that are already
officially equipped with OOo. And the number keeps growing.

URL? (I believe you, but I'm genuinely curious.) English would help, but it's not absolutely necessary. (Numbers are numbers....)

Jean-Christophe Helary