Re: [tlug] Stand Up for OpenOffice!!

On 1/29/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
However, I'm interested in where Jean-Christophe gets *his*
information, as well as the information itself.  I don't believe
everything I read on the Web, and I'm not in a position to evaluate
the reliability of materials in French or about France.

I was just point out (with tongue-in-cheek) that information about French commitment to ODF and OO.org was actually readily available in English through a google search. A lot more information is available in French and there has been quite a few articles in the mainstream press in France (www.liberation.fr or www.lemonde.fr as well as the more right-wing www.lesechos.fr etc.)

I hope that information posted on an official EU website is reliable
enough to be trusted though.

Regards,

Guillaume