Re: [tlug] Modprobe error

On 22/07/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

What distro?  Gentoo, of course.  (Well, NetBSD works that way too,
but that's a whole 'nother barrel of Kool-Aid.)  Josh will be glad to
help![1]

Seriously, there are at least four (five?) other Gentoo users on this
list, so if you can find the sack to go down this narrow, winding
path, you can find help here.

Footnotes:
[1]  Don't look at me, I don't know anything about Gentoo beyond
"emerge life-the-universe-and-everything"!  It does make me nervous
that the process doesn't return "42", but I guess "0" is acceptable.[2]

Oh har har.

[2]  I guess I should say that footnote [1] is not useful content,
it's pure josh-ijime. :-)  You are kibozing the spool, aren't you Josh?

Indeed I am. In fact, allow me the ludicrous claim that I pwn the spool. ;)

-Josh