Re: [tlug] Job Offer

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:47:55 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Jeez, lighten up, *especially when you are tempted to flame
> baselessly*, Godwin.  The TLUG Reply-To is in all list posts, as you
> can verify by looking at any of your own posts.  (Of course, you use a
> broken MUA so that may require a little effort

Hmm... Ctrl-H. That was hard.

Hint: I don't use gmail's b0rken interface.

But you're right, there is a Reply-To: header inserted by mailman. I'll
shut up about that except to say that my "broken" mailer will still
reply to the list rather than to individual posters even without the
RFC2369 headers.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
 neither do we."
       -- President George W. Bush addressing the Pentagon, 05-AUG-2004