Re: [tlug] Job Offer

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:03:41 +0200, David Stibbe gmail
<dstibbe@example.com> wrote:

> And that was where I got confused since his header clearly said `
> [tlug] Job Offer'.

The "Subject:" header isn't the be all and end all in e-mail. It has
nothing whatsoever to do with threading.

> > Please lose the "Reply-To:" header. The RFC2369 headers in all list
> > traffic get standards-compliant mailers to direct replies to the
> > right place already.
> >
> I guess you mean the "Re:" in the subject ? This better?

No. I mean the "Reply-To:" header, not the "Subject:" header. Your MUA
is forcing replies to you and to the list by inserting this header:

        Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>

Please get rid of it.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Don't some of these fortunes just drive you nuts?!  Wouldn't you like
to see some of them deleted from the system?  You can!  Just mail to
"fortune" with the fortune you hate most, and we MIGHT make sure it
gets expunged.