Re: [tlug] Printer Not Responding

Jim <jep200404@example.com> writes:
> Evan Monroig wrote:
>> I am not an experienced debian/ubuntu user, but this is how I would go:
>>
>> 1) edit /etc/apt/sources.list as root and duplicate all 'dapper'
>> entries, and replace 'dapper' by 'breezy' for the duplicates
>
> You are missing the step that says to number your feathers.

What do you mean? (really I don't understand)

Should I have said 5.10 and 6.04 instead of breezy and dapper? Or is it
something else?

> - - - -
>
> Seriously, emulation or UML is a cleaner saner way.

First I did not know what UML was, but with this post I bothered to
google for it, and found that it was User Mode Linux ^_^.

Indeed it looks far better than my poor solution... sorry for posting
that.

Evan