Re: [tlug] Printer Not Responding

TLUG,

It seems that the printer issue has ground to a bit of a standstill.

Barring any epiphanies about what might be wrong with the printer, I think my only real option is to wait until Dapper goes out of beta and into an official release on June 1st. Hopefully on or before that, the updates and fixes will remedy the printer problem.

But if not, then at least when I seek advice, I will be talking about a stable release package, with hopefully more expectation that it should work.

At least that's how the situation looks to me. If anyone has any reason to believe that there is something else I should try, then please let me know.

Otherwise, I guess this thread is essentially on pause, at lease for me.

Ever grateful for the assistance on this list.

--
Dave M G