Re: [tlug] AdBookWorkaround

Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:

> Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:
>

>> Thank you for your help!  I finally found the file in
>> usr/mozilla/chrome/messenger.jar
>

> Sorry if this sounds obvious but did you rebuild the jar?

After adding that in, I saved it and closed the file....

Now the true depths of my ignorance are exposed!  What do I have to do
to rebuild the jar?  Okay, wait a second, I'll what comes up with
Google.....

With: "linux rebuild jar",  there are 32,000 responses, but they seem to
be within the context of mentioning it to people who already know what
that is.

At: http://www.linux.com/ , I typed in "how to rebuild jar" and that
produces more stuff in the context of already knowing, such as:

*Web Development*

    *Creating Web Services using Apache Axis-C++*

Wednesday February 16, 2005 (08:00 AM GMT)

By: David Currie <mailto:dave@example.com>

Most people think of web services, and more specifically SOAP, as being
either Java- or .NET-centric. Although these two technologies are the
most commonly used, they are by no means the only ones in existence.
Language bindings exist for Python, PHP and a host of other languages,
including C/C++ (from now on referred to as C, for brevity.) This
article will focus on using SOAP in a C environment. .........

Any tips or links where I can find out how to rebuild the jar?

Thanks and sorry for my rank ignorance.

Lyle