Re: [tlug] AdBookWorkaround

Botond Botyanszki wrote:

>>How do I get to that line?  I looked at:
>>/cvsroot/mozilla/mailnews/addrbook/resources/content/addressbook.js,v
>>- and figured that would be the file path, but with the Mozilla folder
>>

>On my distro, the file is compiled into
>/usr/lib/mozilla/chrome/messenger.jar
>In this jar file you can find it as
>content/messenger/addressbook/addressbook.js

Thank you for your help!  I finally found the file in
usr/mozilla/chrome/messenger.jar

I made the change, but it hasn't corrected the problem, so maybe that
fix I read about wasn't a fix after all.  What I have now is:

function AbExport()
{
  try {
    var selectedABURI = GetSelectedDirectory();
    if (!selectedABURI) return;

    var directory = GetDirectoryFromURI(selectedABURI);
    addressbook.exportAddressBook(window, directory);
  }
  catch (ex) {
    var promptService =
Components.classes["@example.com/embedcomp/prompt-service;1"].getService(Components.interfaces.nsIPromptService);

    if (promptService) {
      var message;
      switch (ex.result) {
        case Components.results.NS_ERROR_FILE_ACCESS_DENIED:
          message =
gAddressBookBundle.getString("failedToExportMessageFileAccessDenied");
          break;
        case Components.results.NS_ERROR_FILE_NO_DEVICE_SPACE:
          message =
gAddressBookBundle.getString("failedToExportMessageNoDeviceSpace");
          break;
        default:
          message = ex.message;
          break;
      }

      promptService.alert(window,
        gAddressBookBundle.getString("failedToExportTitle"),
        message);
    }
  }
}