[tlug] AdBookWorkaround

As a follow-up to my not being able to export the address book from
Mozilla - I'm able to import address books with no problem, so - by
using an old off-line W-box, I'm able to import address books (with an
old version of Netscape) and keep them updated that way.  It's for
reasons like this however that I have to maintain a dual computer
operation with both L-boxes and W-boxes.

But... Ladies and Gentlemen, I Have a Dream - that one day, I will be
able to do everything on Linux.  That one day, I will be completely
MicroMuck-free.  That one day, the world will be a better place and stop
its downward spiral.

Until that time, dual systems and KVM switches are the only way to go!

Lyle