Re: [tlug] "done one job and do it well" mailer [was: Alan Cox's remark at Fosdem]

On Mar 4, 2005, at 1:05 PM, Uva Coder wrote:

> No, that mailer would be upas. Upas was in the Unix 10th edition.
> I'm using upas. :-)
>
> -uva

Ah, upas!  I remember that well.  We used that at CITI and for a while,
I deployed it as the MTA of choice on non-apollo Unix systems at our
College of Engineering.

If I recall correctly, the version I hacked on was forked from the upas
that came with 8th edition.

											Cheers,
											Bruce