Re: [tlug] Re: Alan Cox's remark at Fosdem

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:11:38 +0100, Martin Bähr
<mbaehr@example.com> wrote:

> well, we do have a plethroa of mailers because there simply is not one
> that just works right. what works right for you won't work right for me.
> (and for me mutt only comes close to working right, but it has a number
> of annoying bugs as well (which prompted the mutt-ng project (and there
> we have yet another mailer))

No offense, but imho that is a bunch of hogwash. What works for you
should work for everyone and vice-versa. I see it as "Does the
mailer(or program) meet specification?". If not, then fix it. There is
no excuse for bad design.

Now if you are talking about personal tastes, then yes, I can see your point.

-uva