Re: [tlug] Re: Alan Cox's remark at Fosdem

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 11:12:16AM +0900, Uva Coder wrote:
> Along these lines we do
> not need a plethroa of mailers; just one mailer that works right.

well, we do have a plethroa of mailers because there simply is not one
that just works right. what works right for you won't work right for me.
(and for me mutt only comes close to working right, but it has a number
of annoying bugs as well (which prompted the mutt-ng project (and there
we have yet another mailer))

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world