Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:50:43 +0200, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:
> Hehe - the next Nomikai could be there, or here, since I'm only an hour from
> Paris by TGV...

Why not? Nomikai is generally an inexistant custom in Paris, and we need to show them
what is real life :-)

But Linux users have already something which "looks-like" nomikai, every first
thursday in Paris. More information here: http://paris.firstjeudi.org/
I just don't like the day choice, it could be too difficult on friday morning ;-). But maybe not,
after all: With RTT, french have enough holidays to afford a friday off every month ;-) To be
honest, they can afford 2 days off every month without using their usual holidays...

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)