[tlug] Redhat

Hey so does anyone know what is up with Redhat?

I have been using it for many years and have quite liked it, but I can't
quite figure out what is going to happen after release 10.  Any ideas?  one
of my hardware vendors stopped focusing on Redhat, though I am sure they are
compatible, they are more focusing on BSD, turbolinux, Mandrake and Debian.

I have thought maybe I need to start searching around for something else in
the future, what are you thoughts?

James Cluff

Tokyo Kasei Kogyo, Ltd.

jc@example.com