Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 07:43:47AM -0700, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> So you left Japan?  Wow, welcome to the club! :-p

Yes, I left in May.

Pakistan is nothing like I expected it to be (linux-wise). It seems that
I established my Linux support company on top of an oil well about to
explode.

Everyone is sick of Microsoft and the government has decided to make the
switch to OSS. They just don't know how. Wish me luck. :-)

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D7AD0E13