Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 01:58:10AM -0700, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> etc., but dropping support for a release when it's only a year old is
> too much.

I know what you mean and I'm tempted to cancel my application to be a
RedHat reseller, but then it'll make it even harder to sell Linux here
in Pakistan. Nobody seems to have heard about Debian (or any other
distro besides RedHat) even if they know what Linux is.

Knoppix is a good candidate to work on. I'll be trying out the current
version any day now.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
Sr.System Administrator