Re: [tlug] LPI test on Linux World

Matt Gushee (mgushee@example.com) wrote:

> If you read the original message closely, it looks like the testing agency
> (? I guess that's what VUE is) is at fault, not LPI.

VUE may well have such a system, for which they should be
justly blamed, but that doesn't let LPI off the hook.
How hard would it be for them to take the form and provide
it in a native Linux format?  I'm sure they have Windows PCs
on which they could run the .exe.  The big question is, "Do
they have Linux machines on which to properly package it?"  :-)

Jonathan