Re: [tlug] LPI test on Linux World

Zuco Pietro (pietro@example.com) wrote:

> Go to http://software.linux.com/projects/isqlviewer/?topic=293,296,323,327
> I didn't prove it but there in the page says that this program can read
> excel files and some other M$ stuff.

Lots of things *can* read MS files reasonably well (not always in
Japanese, though), but that's beside the point.  It's ludicrous
that you should hve to run a self-extracting .exe to get an
Excel sheet to register for a Linux exam.  It makes it pretty
hard to respect LPI exams.

Put another way, "We expect you to be running Windows to be
able to take our Linux exam."  Right.

Jonathan