Re: [tlug] ipchains settings to allow sendmail from localhost

    jb> because a (growing) number of domains have their MXes
    jb> configured to refuse direct mail connections from those
    jb> sources, because most such connections are spam.

By "those sources" you mean no MX in the DNS, right?  Or do you mean
the dialup farms of big ISPs?  But how do they identify the latter?