Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Red Hat manuals
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Red Hat manuals
- From: Kinichi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:54:11 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: Text/Plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <3C9FBE55.DC5BAC09@example.com>
- References: <200203250712.g2P7CXB06240@example.com><3C9FBE55.DC5BAC09@example.com>
Hi, From: Dan Myers <email@example.com> Subject: [tlug] Red Hat manuals Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:18:29 +0900 > 2 Questions: > > Has anyone bought the Red Hat 7.2 manuals? If so were they any good? You mean the manuals bundled with the package? > The second question is there is a way to get the English manuals in Japan, instead of > paying $70 in shipping fees to have them shipped here to Japan. As Jack wrote, you can buy the English packages at Plathome. But the manuals are available online(http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/) They are just the manuals for specific Redhat versions.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Re: Gnome over VNC in Japanese
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Ipchains/Iptables
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux User's Group in Nagoya?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links