Re: [tlug] raw cd copy

> Thanks a lot Michael, the one reason that less patient users out there aren't
> using linux instead of Windows (because you didn't do your job). I don't like
> msft but sure wish Linux setup was bit more friendly.

Then make it friendlier.  Learn, improve, contribute back to the community.  The onus
is on the requester, not on the community.

It's a mistake to think that the Linux/*BSD community owes you software/installation
mechanisms that eliminate the need to reason as a relatively well-evolved organism.

-- Chris