Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy

Matt:

Got it. You grew up with DOS, so the transition from it to Linux or vise versus isn't a
problem for you. Tell me do you have any computers with GUIs? You would always rather
type in long strings with pipes instead of clicking to speed things up? I guess that is
just my business mind hard at work, trying to make things ever efficient.  ;)

Dan