Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Subject netiquette, apology and request
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [tlug] Subject netiquette, apology and request
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Date: 26 Mar 2002 15:42:59 +0900
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: The XEmacs Project
- Sender: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) XEmacs/21.4 (Common Lisp)
>>>>> "Stephen" == Stephen J Turnbull <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes: Stephen> From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com> Stephen> Subject: Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy And proceeded to explain why Mandrake is broken in his experience. Those of us with functional MUAs should be able to do better than that. Mea maxima culpa. Let's all try to start new threads and at least adjust the subject when appropriate. (J Byrne would put it the other way round, I suspect ;-) -- Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp University of Tsukuba Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JAPAN Don't ask how you can "do" free software business; ask what your business can "do for" free software.
- Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Books for sale...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy
- Next by thread: [tlug] Speaking of things that make you feel stupid...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links