Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy

Your missing the point. We don't think it is unfriendly. If the developers
are happy with the product, and they do the development for free why do you
think they are going to spend time developing the features you want. The
beauty of open source is you can add the features you want, but the onus is
on you. The community does what they want, and considering they do it in
their own time that is how it should be.

--Matt

--
"Take away them collisions and the common channel and it's like Christianity
 without Christ." -Jim Breen (speaking about "full-duplex" Ethernet)