Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy

  Dan> I propose that they make a more user friendly Linux and keep
                      ~~~~

who?

I'm not sure where should we forward your suggestions...

  Dan> the Solaris and other Unix (non-user friendly) OS for business
  Dan> purposes. That way you can hit both markets (general consumers
  Dan> and businesses).

What's wrong with friendliness in Solaris? Any other unix? What is your
image of friendliness? "click here, double click there, then reboot
twice..." I do not think any existing out there unix is less friendly
then windows. It's just opposite.

--dmytro

--
 Dmytro Koval'ov