Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- From: Jack Morgan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:16:50 +0000
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <20020318151138.GA511firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.27i-ja.1.beta
On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 08:33:04PM +0900, Gavin wrote: > 8 hrs. I figured it was due to the chip speed, but all night... no chip is > that slow! I can't even see what software is on the system! the programs just > stops right in the middle of the graphical loading!! I have to X-kill to > clear the screen. holla back when your free. I don't run mandrake so can't help more. Take a look at this tutorial: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/Spotlight/SoftwareMgr/ Hope this helps. -- jack_morgan NetBSD is the BSD firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- Next by Date: [tlug] Too Flashy home page...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] 2002 Archives...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links