Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] cant update..hmm
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- From: Gavin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:45:41 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Hi all, Question, I'm running Mandrake Linux 8.0 on a Fujitsu FM-V DESK POWER SE, (120MHz pen. chip, 64k and 1.5 GB HD.) it boots and connects to the net fine but everytime I try to update it hangs, could anyone shed some light on why this might be happining?? this box is my gateway and its full of holes!! hope to hear from you soon. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, Gavin (Fukushima City)
- Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- From: Jack Morgan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Cable slow on Linux ?
- Next by Date: [tlug] test
- Previous by thread: [tlug] meeting photos
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links