Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- From: Gavin <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:33:04 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
- In-reply-to: <20020318151138.GA511firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20020318151138.GA511firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
On Tuesday 19 March 2002 00:11, Jack Morgan wrote: > On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 11:45:41PM +0900, Gavin wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > Question, I'm running Mandrake Linux 8.0 on a Fujitsu FM-V DESK POWER SE, > > (120MHz pen. chip, 64k and 1.5 GB HD.) it boots and connects to the net > > fine but everytime I try to update it hangs, could anyone shed some light > > on why this might be happining?? > > Does your updating script have a --verbose option? If yes, try looking > there. Also, how long does it "hang"? Some "hang" is expected as the > updating script compares your system with what needs to be updated. Jack, where should I for this script? as for the hanging the last time it was over 8 hrs. I figured it was due to the chip speed, but all night... no chip is that slow! I can't even see what software is on the system! the programs just stops right in the middle of the graphical loading!! I have to X-kill to clear the screen. holla back when your free. Gavin
- Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- From: Jack Morgan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] 2002 Archives...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] cant update..hmm
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links