Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] epcEditor
- From: "Charles Muller" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:33:16 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-2022-jp"
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <JNEKIALKKBDCNHBDFKEDCEFGCDAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't know how many of you are working extensively with XML/SGML, but I was presently surprised this evening when I downloaded the epcEditor and found that it handled my CJK-English dictionaries, flawlessly rendering the mixed Chinese, Japanese, and Korean text in UTF-8. (http://www.epcedit.com) Charles Muller Toyo Gakuen University Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary http://www.acmuller.net
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Hostname
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Mozilla to Netscape cookie converter
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] epcEditor
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links