Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- From: Jim Breen <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:26:37 +1100 (EST)
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
[Jim Breen ([tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?) writes:] >> >> I have a question about what are some good EB readers for Linux. >> Many thanks for the suggestions. (I should have mentioned that I am not an emacsjin.) A lot of those suggested packages look very interesting, and I must try some. I see they use eblib mostly, and I know from past trials that it expectes complete EBs and not just the HONMON, etc. files. I revisited the "dic" source, and with a bit of fiddling got it compiled. The problem seemed to be mainly old non-POSIX includes. Anyway, I'm running again, so I'll put it on the backburner. My expect script is playing up, and I am sure it is because later versions of tcl handle everything as Unicode, so having strings of EUC being moved around is leading to some corruption. AFAIK there is no way to tell tcl's builtin functions that something isn't Unicode, so I suspect that avenue has dried up. Jim -- Jim Breen [firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/] Computer Science & Software Engineering, Tel: +61 3 9905 3298 P.O Box 26, Monash University, Fax: +61 3 9905 5146 Clayton VIC 3800, Australia $B%8%`!&%V%j!<%s(B@$B%b%J%7%eBg3X(B
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Getting all Linux machines in a single client server LAN.
- Next by Date: [tlug] epcEditor
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Mozilla to Netscape cookie converter
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links