Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...

[David Santinoli (Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...) writes:]

>> Curiously, the messages' charsets are almost always iso-8859-1 or plain ASCII.
>> I very rarely receive spam in non-Western languages.

Lucky you. I get about 10 spams a day in each of Chinese and Korean,
plus one in Japanese about once every two days.

I get quite a few in what appears to be English, but many are in quite
opaque HTML.

I have decided that Nigeria is populated by the widows of cabinet
ministers, all with large quantities of money for me to invest, and that
China is awash with hydraulic pumps.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  [j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298