Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: Jim Breen <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:53:44 +1100 (EST)
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
[David Santinoli (Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...) writes:] >> >> Curiously, the messages' charsets are almost always iso-8859-1 or plain ASCII. >> I very rarely receive spam in non-Western languages. Lucky you. I get about 10 spams a day in each of Chinese and Korean, plus one in Japanese about once every two days. I get quite a few in what appears to be English, but many are in quite opaque HTML. I have decided that Nigeria is populated by the widows of cabinet ministers, all with large quantities of money for me to invest, and that China is awash with hydraulic pumps. Jim -- Jim Breen [firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/] Computer Science & Software Engineering, Tel: +61 3 9905 3298 P.O Box 26, Monash University, Fax: +61 3 9905 5146 Clayton VIC 3800, Australia $B%8%`!&%V%j!<%s(B@$B%b%J%7%eBg3X(B
- Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: David Santinoli
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] filehandles in perl
- Next by Date: RE: [tlug] random in bash [Kmail Notification]
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links