Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: David Santinoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:25:45 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <200203071053.g27Ariv25734@example.com>
- References: <200203071053.g27Ariv25734@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.27i
On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 09:53:44PM +1100, Jim Breen wrote: > [David Santinoli (Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...) writes:] > >> > >> Curiously, the messages' charsets are almost always iso-8859-1 or plain > >> ASCII. I very rarely receive spam in non-Western languages. > > Lucky you. I get about 10 spams a day in each of Chinese and Korean, > plus one in Japanese about once every two days. Well, I've some other idea of "luck" than to receive spam in a comprehensible language :-) > I have decided that Nigeria is populated by the widows of cabinet > ministers, all with large quantities of money for me to invest, and that > China is awash with hydraulic pumps. As far as the Nigerian tales are concerned, I think this site can raise a little smile: http://www.buddyweiserman.com Ciao David
- Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- From: Jim Breen
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] RH7.2
- Next by Date: RE: [tlug] RH7.2
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by thread: [tlug] gnome2
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links