Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tlug <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] gnome2
- From: BOTi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:06:05 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Organization: Kobe University, Japan
- Sender: boti
Did anyone try gnome2 yet? I have the gnome2 libs installed but I'm afraid to change my core gnome packages to their gnome2 equivalents since it might be more unstable than expected. Before I install a working system with the gnome2 apps on a spare partition I wanted to get some feedback if it's worth the hassle. -- B0Ti.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Partition sizes
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by thread: [tlug] ADSL in Tokyo (Possible re-post)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links