Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?
- From: "Mario Luoni" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:33:45 +0100
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- References: <20020226222712.5670.SL@example.com> <3C8384E7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
i called them quite a while ago as well and asked for the capacity they've got to the internet backbone, but they told me that this was a "company secret". now, if it was a big pipe, they probably wouldn't make it a secret, or would they? -mario ----- Original Message ----- From: "Havard Bell" <Bell@example.com> To: <email@example.com> Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 15:29 Subject: Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service? > > Anybody here using usen's FTTH service? From reviews they seem to have > > good throughput, but I'd like to know how their service as a provider is. > > e.g. do they block ports, whether they have a good nntp server, etc. > > If you know of a site they have a review, I'd like to know too (Japanese > > is okay also). > > No links, but I spoke with one of their sales people a couple of weeks ago. She > claimed that they do not block any ports. She even said that you are free to set > up private servers. And they give you 5 static IP addresses on the basic > subscription, ca 6000 yen per month. > > Too good to be true? > > ~ Hav.
- Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?
- From: Havard Bell
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Fw: Seeking C/C++/Java Developer, Fluent in Japanese a plus
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links