Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?
- From: Havard Bell <Bell@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:29:59 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- References: <20020226222712.5670.SL@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.8) Gecko/20020214
> Anybody here using usen's FTTH service? From reviews they seem to have > good throughput, but I'd like to know how their service as a provider is. > e.g. do they block ports, whether they have a good nntp server, etc. > If you know of a site they have a review, I'd like to know too (Japanese > is okay also). No links, but I spoke with one of their sales people a couple of weeks ago. She claimed that they do not block any ports. She even said that you are free to set up private servers. And they give you 5 static IP addresses on the basic subscription, ca 6000 yen per month. Too good to be true? ~ Hav.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] CD Writers
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] CD Writers
- Previous by thread: [tlug] OpenSSH
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links