[tlug] jya

Bet you guys are going to love this one. ^_^;
since it seems like most ppl. is flameing me for one reason or another.
And no one really reads my stuff, there is no point for me to be here.

*Plus the fact that I might move to Taiwan and work for a security
company soon. (*And) my job search in Japan was long over.

  I would like to thank the ppl. that maintain tlug (for that kicking me
off, even most of them hates my guts ^_^). As well as Johnathon.

And Mr. Sekiya (Chris) eventhough you might not like me, I respect your
knowledge as a follow unix admin. Sure, we have our "difference of
opinions". but that didn't change my view of you.

It has been short, but it was quiet fun for me. kills ALOT of free time
on my hand. Too bad that I never got to attend any of the nomika.

^_^;

so long, friends (do I have any??), and ppl I don't know, as well as
ppl. that hates me

jya.