Re: [tlug] jya

Hi roy,

Hey man, I think that nobody hates nobody here, the point is that ppl have
different ways of saying things and some times those ways hurt. But I think ,
nobody dislike you in fact I have read your e-mails and I like when
discussions are poped up since thats the purpose, isn't it?.  However I would
like to suggest everyone to be less sensitive and more discrete (soft) when
arguing something. We all know that we have people who knows a lot in TLUG,
so let's take advantages of that,  I think it is nice if we learn from each
other without being so "emotional".

GUYS !!, Let's enjoy TLUG Let's learn from it, and maybe the most important "
LET'S HAVE  FUN " after all that is why we are TLUGERS ...

ROY, Come today to the nomikai Let's exchange some beers before you go, man!!

Mauro D. Sauco.