Re: [tlug] jya

roy lo wrote:
> so long, friends (do I have any??), and ppl I don't know, as well as
> ppl. that hates me

I do not think that anyone *hates* you. I certainly don't. I found your attitude
annoying at times.

Leave if you must, but taking flames as any sort of valid commentary on yourself
is probably not the most healthy approach. If I allowed emails to hurt my
feelings, I'd have long since become a Zen monk on some quiet mountain near Hagi
(Yamaguchi-ken; quick plug: GO THERE!!! It is *so* beautiful and peaceful and...
sorry for the OT-ness ;).

-Josh