Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] how to use rsh?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] how to use rsh?
- From: Frank Bennett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:30:12 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=euc-jp
- In-reply-to: <20020131092552.GA838@example.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <20020131092552.GA838@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.25i
On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 06:25:52PM +0900, Frank Bennett wrote: [snip] > password in the clear on the network, which is a very bad thing to do. You > really should use rsh instead. Sorry, folks. That penultimate word there was meant to be "ssh", of course. >!< Frank
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] how to use rsh?
- Next by Date: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] how to use rsh?
- Next by thread: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links