Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] how to use rsh?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] how to use rsh?
- From: "henry" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:59:13 +0800
- Content-type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001D_01C1AA78.9C0A4240"
Dears :I edit a file .rhosts under /root as belows192.168.0.251 root&I use command "rsh 192.168.0.223" from another machineThen I get message "192.168.0.223 connection refused " .How can I rsh as a root ?Tks in advance !Henry
- Re: [tlug] how to use rsh?
- From: Frank Bennett
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Java
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] how to use rsh?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Java
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] how to use rsh?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links