Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- From: Erwan Loisant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:02:43 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
- Organization: National Institute of Informatics
Hello. I am trying to write a ezweb site, for fun especially. Unfortunately, using the doc I can find from european websites it sometimes works but sometimes doesn't. It seems like the format is a bit different from european wap, and I don't know how add images or japanese text in a wml file. Is there an english (or better, french ;) ) specif or ezweb wml ? A linux developpement toolkit ? Thanks ! PS: What is Linux Cafe ?? Where is it ? -- Erwan Loisant Ph.D. student "Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work" -- Robert Orben
- Re: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- From: Alberto Tomita
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] how to use rsh?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] how to use rsh?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links