Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- From: Alberto Tomita <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:51:31 +0900
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed
- In-reply-to: <200201311059.g0VAxpI12309@example.com>
At 20:02 02/01/31 , you wrote: >It seems like the format is a bit different from european wap, and I don't >know how add images or japanese text in a wml file. ez-web uses both HDML and WML, and more recently XHTML. the initial implementation was based on the specs from Phone.com their SDK (for Windows) will work with ez-web >Is there an english (or better, french ;) ) specif or ezweb wml ? A linux >developpement toolkit ? in Japanese: http://info.ezweb.ne.jp/ And no to go completely off-topic: for a (Linux :) server running Apache, according to http://info.ezweb.ne.jp/factory/tec/spec/4_2.html the settings should be: AddType text/x-hdml;charset=Shift_JIS .hdml AddType text/vnd.wap.wml;charset=Shift_JIS .wml AddType image/bmp .bmp AddType image/png .png AddType audio/vnd.qcelp .qcp AddType application/x-smaf .mmf AddType application/x-mpeg .amc
- [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- From: Erwan Loisant
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- Next by Date: [tlug] Was the problem solved?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] ezweb wml specif ?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Was the problem solved?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links